Regular Business Hours Contact
To report a spill or manure complaint first contact the Paulding or Van Wert SWCD Office during business hours of 7am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday:
WLEB Nutrient Management Specialist
Paulding SWCD Office: 419-399-4771
Van Wert SWCD Office: 419-238-9591
Cell Phone: 419-670-2187
After Hours Contact
Please contact the following if a spill occurs after business hours:
Report a Spill (24/7): 800-282-9378
The Ohio EPA Spill Hotline allows you to report release of any material that impacts public health or the environment, including chemicals and petroleum products. Be prepared with as much of the following information as possible:
- Responsible party (name of carrier, owner,operator or facility).
- Date/time (discovered/occurred).
- Location (address, cross street, mile marker).
- Material(s) (chemical, product, or common name).
- Quantity (estimated release/total).
- Hazards (extremely hazardous substance, placard, materials safety data sheet [MSDS]).
- Affected media/area (air, land or waterway, including threats to ditches, sewers, streams).
- Actions/notifications (evacuations,containment, contractor hired).
- Contacts on scene (responder cell phone number, responsible party, contractor, facility point of contact).
- Other useful information (truck DOT or rail car number, chemical UN ID number, MSDS, etc.).