The following resources below outline the requirements and eligibility for each of the practices in the H2Ohio initative.
This program allows participants to “stack” many of these practices on top of one another as part of this program, given no acres are part of an EQIP or CSP contract for the same practice.
The following practice information is listed as a resource for producers to learn more about what conservation practices are available.
- Voluntary Nutrient Management Plan Development
- Voluntary Nutrient Management Plan Implementation
- Subsurface Phosphorus Application
- Manure Incorporation
- Overwintering Cover Crops
- Drainage Water Management Structures
- Equipment Purchase Assistance – Coming soon…
The purpose of this program is to promote and incentivize the purchase of certain types of equipment to implement subsurface phosphorus placement, inject or place manure below the surface and to interseed cover crops into a growing crop to H2Ohio participants.