The following resources are for producers who have a current, approved application for the H2Ohio program and need to complete and submit paperwork.
- To receive funding for the H2Ohio program, producers need to be registered in the Ohio Agricultural Conservation Initiative (OACI) Certification Program. For right now, the producer will need to have a profile setup in the program and information will be added once practices are completed.
- Website address: www.ohioaci.org
Items Needed at this time
- Program Agreement with completed acres
- Per Field Practice Plan
- Completed VNMP a Manure Management Plan or CNMP that already covers the acres you intend to enroll
How To Turn In Your Paperwork
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dropbox: There is a locked drop box located outside the West entrance of our office building (located within the Parc Lane Center) that you can put contracts and spreadsheets in.